Join your colleagues at our 129th Annual Minnesota Transportation Alliance Meeting and Construction Forecast.
Intercontinental Hotel, St. Paul - 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
This event will focus on the impact of the federal Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act as well as state funding and what you can expect for construction projects in the coming years.
Get the latest information on:
- The state construction program
- Transportation Funding levels for Minnesota
- New Workforce Development Initiative
- Major transitway projects
- Federal grants and formula funds for Minnesota
- The political landscape for 2023
Transportation Funding Update - Josh Knatterud-Hubinger, MnDOT
PUW Decisions and Corridors of Commerce Update - Patrick Weidemann, MnDOT
State Highway Construction Forecast - Brian Gage, MnDOT
Transit Project Update - Nick Thompson, Metro Transit
FHWA Perspective - Phil Barnes, FHWA