Why is it important to go?
1. The FAST Act expires in September, 2020 - We need to send a strong message in support of reauthorization.
2. The House and Senate have developed Initial Transportation Authorization Proposals and Committees are active.
3. BUILD, INFRA, ROUTES Grant Proposals under consideration.
4. If you would like to meet your Congressional Representatives, Alliance Staff will be arranging individual meetings for you.
Price for Fly-In Package
$575 per person for meetings, receptions, and coordinating appointments for you. Does not include airfare, hotel or ground transportation.
$515 for Alliance Members.
Tentative Schedule - subject to change
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
4:00 p.m. Welcome and Orientation at National Ballroom in Washington Plaza Hotel
6:00 p.m. Opening Reception in Foyer of Washington Plaza Hotel
7:00 p.m. Dinner on your own
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
8:00 a.m. Breakfast and Congressional Delegation tentatively in Rayburn House Office Building
10:30 a.m. Appointments and lunch on your own
4:30 p.m. Wednesday Reception tentatively in Russell Senate Office Building
Thursday, September 24, 2020
7:30 a.m. Breakfast at Washington Plaza Hotel. Check out by noon.
10:00 a.m. Optional White House Visitors Center Tour
Here's What you need to know:
1. Reserve your flight now!
2. Washington Plaza Hotel has rooms available online, but rooms are limited. Book your room ASAP.
3. Ground Transportation is not included, but attendees often split cab/ shuttlefare
Washington Plaza Hotel
10 Thomas Circle, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Discount rate: $329 per night
Cut-off date: August 24, 2020
800.424.1140 or Book Online.
Reference: Transportation Alliance