Don’t Miss Out! Join colleagues and transportation stakeholders to advocate for needed transportation funding. This is the one day that is focused on Transportation!
The 2022 Legislative Session provides real opportunities for increased investments in highway, bridge, and transit projects. You can make a difference by sending a strong message to legislators!
• Legislature will be working with a major general fund surplus - $7.7 billion estimated in November;
• Capital Budget Year – a major capital funding bill will a key focus of the session. We will be advocating for funding the Local Bridge program, Local Road Wetland Replacement Program, Local Road Improvement program, Bus Rapid Transitways, Port and Waterway funding and rail improvements;
• New federal infrastructure dollars require a state/local match and additional funding is needed to compete effectively for discretionary grant dollars;
• Come hear what Legislative Leaders and Committee Chairs have to say about transportation funding in 2022;
• The transportation funding gap remains serious – let’s make progress in 2022!
Transportation Alliance staff with work with you to arrange one-on-one meetings with your legislators. Some meetings may need to be held remotely.
Register to Attend, Make a Difference